CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 9, 2010

The Denim Necklace

Usually I talk about clothing pieces in this blog, but one thing all my posts have in common is great accessories to embellish those pieces of clothing. Today I would like to talk about one of those pieces.

The other day, while at a craft festival with Aunt Bev, we came across a necklace that was just so me and I loved it. The reason that I don't buy a lot of jewelry is because I rarely find anything that is just me. Knowing this, Aunt Bev bought it for me for my birthday that isn't for two other months, but gave it to me early anyway so I could wear it. And wear it I did.

The great thing about this necklace is that it is brand new but it looks as if it were vintage. The jewelry is made by Esmor, who is just one lady making it herself basically. This necklace looks great with all my vintage pieces, as you can see below. It is big, chunky and yummy.

It also looks good with the most modern day of outfits. It makes those outfits pack that much more of a punch while giving them a vintage feel. There are also earrings that come along with the necklace set. And that cute little flower attached to the necklace; it's a pin. I can take it off of the necklace and do whatever I wish with it.

And if I wish, I can even wear it on its own. Perfect for meeting a date and telling them you'll be the one with the denim flower.

0 comments: